VACATION AND 30 DAY+ POLICIES
Each home in our management program is privately owned. Recommendations are provided to homeowners, ultimately the choice is up to the homeowner to furnish the property. We welcome your feedback and gladly work with the owner on how to create the best experience possible.
Please promptly report any maintenance issues. The $50 Damage Waiver for short term vacation homes covers accidental damage when reported immediately.
All short term and 30 day+ rental properties reserved for 30 days or more have a nonrefundable $250 damage waiver. For information on damage waivers see the Guest FAQ section.
Renters insurance is required for 30 Day+ homes and strongly encouraged for vacation homes.
All furnished properties are non-smoking, including cigars, vaping, and marijuana. If smoking occurs a minimum of $250 will be charged for additional cleaning and odor removal.
When planning a wedding, rehearsal dinner, reunion, or other big events, be sure to make your inquiries well in advance. Depending on the home desired and the size of your group there may be additional permits, site fees, or equipment rentals involved. We’re happy to help you plan your special occasion.
Lost keys or being called after hours to unlock a door is a $50 charge.
If police are summoned to a home by Gorge Rentals or neighbors there is a $250 guest charge.
Maximum occupancy noted with each property is strictly enforced.
Postal mail or packages should not be delivered to a vacation or 30 Day+ home. Gorge Rentals is not responsible for receiving or delivering any mail or package. Please arrange for pick up at Postal Annex.
Items left at a property after checkout can be sent to the address a guest provides after payment is received for packaging and posting either by USPS or UPS.
We want you to have fun and enjoy the Gorge. Our policies are in place for your safety and out of respect for our surroundings. Violation of federal, state, county, or city laws and company policies and house rules will be grounds for immediate eviction without refund.
VACATION HOME CANCELLATION POLICY
Cancellations are sometimes unavoidable, however, guests often make reservations in advance to ensure they have a home. This makes it difficult to re-book a home with short notice.
Cancellations made 60 days or more in advance will be refunded deposit less a 10% cancellation fee per property.
Cancellations made 30 days or less from your expected arrival date will not be refunded if the reservation is 15 days long or more. If the reservation is for 14 days or less the reservation may be canceled minus a 10% cancellation fee per property.
Making your stay shorter is also considered a cancellation for affected nights, and is subject to the same 60 -day cancellation policy.
Online Travel Agencies (OTA) like Airbnb and VRBO have their own cancellation policies.
GORGE RENTALS SHORT TERM and 30 DAY+ PET POLICY
A select number of owners welcome pets into their homes and are advertised as “pet friendly”. An icon of a dog is noted in the property description.
Pet Friendly Property Rules
Size, Age, Number of Pets:
- Size restrictions are noted in the property description
- Minimum of 2 years old
- One dog per property unless approved by management
- Allowance of cats is in the property description with the general rules applicable
Non-refundable Pet Fee
- $50 for less than 30 days $100 for 30 Day+
- This is a one time non-refundable fee to allow pets on the property and cover additional wear and tear costs.
- This fee does not cover damage to the property or grounds resulting from your pet, but not limited to, chewing, scratching, digging and housetraining accidents.
- This fee does not cover any harm to another pet or individual by the guest’s pet.
General Pet Rules
- Respect the comfort and safety of other guests and neighbors as well as other animals
- Clean up after your pet both in public areas and the rental property
- Keep your dog on a leash when outside of the rented unit
- Do not leave your pet alone in the rental property, either inside or outside
- Do control barking and roaming. Complaints may lead to eviction without a refund at the sole discretion of Gorge Rentals Property Management.
- Do not allow pets on furniture or beds. Pet sheets will be provided with pet bowls. Extra cleaning fees will be charged for cleaning furniture, blankets, comforters that have pet hair left from your time in the property.
- Consider grooming your pet prior to arrival to minimize pet hair, dander and dirt.
- Ensure your pet’s medications and immunizations are current.
- “Visiting” pets are not allowed.
Questions? Email email@example.com or call 541-387-2361